Friday 27 May 2016

LO5 Reviewing

 When looking at the images I have taken from my shoot you can see, I have made sure in every picture to try and capture the raw emotion from my model in each individual picture. I thought to myself when it came to the editing stage of my project that I wanted to try and change up the scenery in each picture by either manipulating the colour of the scene of by manipulating the ball or model in order to try and either create a sense of life within my picture.

 I believe that by creating a sense of life to my picture people within the gallery will take a greater interest with my photography and feel drawn in more by the idea of sports photography that almost captures the motion perfectly. I personally believe that increasing the shutter speed was the best thing for my shoot in general, because I was able to take some really good in motion pictures of my model.

When people denote my photography within a gallery the emotions my picture should connote should be a sense of excitement, this is due to the facial expressions that my model is using within every shot, you can literally see the passion on his face within the shoot.

If I could do something better I would probably change the outfit of my model, in order to possibly create a more personal picture so the audience could get more of an understanding on who he is and how much basketball actually means to him within his day to day life. I believe this would create a great amount of spectacle among the audience and attract more people to spectate my work within a gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment