Friday 29 April 2016

LO2 Treatment


Brief
I have been asked by my client to take a series of photographs that relate to the topic of identities for my brief.

Concept Idea
I have thought about producing a final piece based on my identity, I have thought about taking a series of photographs of things that make me me. I will be taking a portrait picture of myself at a close up camera shot type with a shallow depth of field, and within this picture I will be using a series of photographs of things/people within my life that connote my identity. I was thinking the overall projection of this could be presented within my eyes, the reason in which I have decided to do it like this is because it gives the viewers an effect as if they're looking straight through me into my life.

Target Audience
 In terms of my target audience I believe that final piece will attract will be people from the ages of 16 to 26, this is because roughly people within this age range will know about the life as a student, with managing that and a social and athletic life in the background.

Realistically the people that would come and see my exhibit would be people within the ABC1 category of the demographic scale, this is because these people are more likely to visit art exhibits.

Key Milestones

1. I will be deciding to get my planning done during this lesson but currently I have a brief idea on what I will be producing already

2. In terms of taking the photographs I am going to have to take my pictures outside some tim next week probably the wednesday, so I can take the pictures because the weather looks good on the forecast.

3. I am looking into doing my editing as soon as I finish getting done with my photographs, this is because it will save time on wot delta as much.

4. I think the launch date will be next week friday, during my photography class so I can get the teachers advice on some features and try to improve and from there launch it.

Equipment and props

Referring to my initial idea I believe that I am going to be doing a sports related shoot. I will need for my shoot: A basketball and a Canon DSLR camera, this is because I am able to capture in motion photographic pictures with this feature of the camera. Air Jordan flight 1's and a tracksuit for the costume my model will be wearing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment